Citrix closes $2.25b deal to acquire Wrike, empowers modern work models
Through the acquisition, Citrix plans to continue to develop a comprehensive cloud-based work platform that empowers all employees and teams.
Citrix to acquire Wrike for US$2.25 billion
With the addition of Wrike’s offerings, Citrix will expand its platform to include new, collaborative work management capabilities.
Australian organisations failing to support employees in remote working
Only 53% of Australian workers have been briefed on their company's survival plan during COVID-19, leaving 47% in the dark, according to research by Wrike.
Wrike rolls out user experience features and brand refresh focused on digital work
Wrike revamps brand and UI to boost digital, remote work efficiency amidst growing challenges.
Aussies keen to go remote, but businesses may not be prepared
A recent survey has shown that most Australian workers are finding remote work a boon, but businesses need to stay on top of tech to make it work.