Check Point highlights leading partners in APAC region
Check Point Software Technologies has honoured leading partners across the Asia Pacific region during their recent Check Point Asia Pacific Partner Conference 2023, held in Bali, Indonesia from 5-7 September 2023, which saw attendance of 250 regional partners from 19 countries.
The award winners were recognised for being top-performing cybersecurity providers and distributors helping customers to build a more secure environment for their business.
Through this integrated partnership with Check Point, these award winners identify, nurture, and secure new sales opportunities with both new and existing customers to improve revenue predictability in the changing sales opportunities, the company states. This is achieved through technologies such as cloud and mobile, which requires ongoing customer engagement, rather than a one-off sale.
Pankaj Narayan, Head of Channels, Check Point Asia Pacific says, "Check Point Software is proud to recognise the work of our top business partners across Asia Pacific who bring the highest level of business value in supporting customers by adopting our 3Cs of best security, in an effort to consolidate a stronger security posture."
He continues, "These awards were handed out in recognition of channel excellence in helping customers accelerate stronger cybersecurity capabilities, amidst the backdrop of surging cyber attacks globally in every sector. With Check Point's prevention-first security solution stance, and together with our partners, we aim to level up engagements, and opportunities and business even further, to achieve our mission of securing the world."
This year's notable partner winners include :
- Growth Partner Award was won by ST Engineering Info-Security in Singapore. ST Engineering Info-Security is one of Check Point's strategic partners, partnering closely on government and defense projects, resulting in significant growth across the year.
- Partner of the Year Award went to Galaxy Office Automation based in India, a decade-old partner. They achieved a major milestone by successfully closing large Check Point Infinity deals, adding an exponential number of new customers in India. Experts in Check Point's technology with a special center for both customer briefings and technical excellence, they also collaborate with Check Point on creative campaigns to boost sales pipeline and provide full customer support.
- Distributor of the Year Award was given out to M.Tech Products Pte Ltd, a regional Distributor for Check Point in ASEAN and China, based in Singapore. With many years of partnership and experience, M.Tech also have a significant number of trained personnel focused on the Check Point business, providing value-add for our regional business.
- Growth Distributor Award went to Dicker Data Australia, an Australian-owned and operated, ASX-listed technology company with over 45 years of experience. Dicker Data have demonstrated steady growth, especially from the Distribution Managed Partners and continue to invest in bringing new Partners onboard for Check Point.
- SMB Distributor Award was won by Takara Joho Inc, from Japan, for their high standards of quality and performance. Takara Joho was recognised for their invaluable partnership and contribution to the SMB Businesss success in todays highly competitive market.
- GSI Partner Award and the Infinity Partner Award was clinched by the same partner - NTT Ltd, with regional offices across APAC. NTT remains Check Point APAC's leading partner, who have successfully maximised Cross-Sell/Up-Sell capabilities and lead in creating collaborative engagement Initiatives to onboard new customers. Their global collaboration with Check Point stands out, showcasing joint innovation and investment especially in Lifecycle and SDI Services, which enhances customer experiences by utilising predictive, AI-driven insights, telemetry, and expanding use case possibilities. NTT has also been a key partner in closing multiple Check Point Infinity contracts with Check Point in a number of strategic customers across Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand and Philippines.
- New Customer Partner Award went to Kinmax Technology Inc., focused mainly on the high-tech manufacturing sector in Taiwan. Kinmax allocated resources to have a dedicated team of security experts and engineers who cover all of Check Point's solutions resulting in an incredible 1120% year-over-year growth in new customer bookings during the first half of the year.
- Harmony Partner Award was awarded to Softcell Technologies Global, a leading System Integrator in India with 5000+ customers nationwide and a partner for over a decade. They excel at utilising Check Point Harmony offerings to address complex challenges and deliver transformative results for their clients.
- Cloud Partner Award was won by Spark New Zealand, New Zealand's largest nationwide telecommunications company. A long-term partnership that has seen significant investment in capability and growth over the last two years with significant wins achieved within the Financial Services and Government agencies, moving their client focus from on premise to cloud based security solutions.
- Finally, the Quantum Partner Award was given out to Logicalis Asia, based in Singapore with offices around Southeast Asia and Greater China. Logicalis has focused on Check Point Quantum Maestro as the foundation for future success, resulting in 747% YoY growth on Quantum bookings, 90% of which were new customers.