Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Temus
By Tom Raynel
Mon, 22nd May 2023
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Rajesh Rao, who is the Managing Director of Technology at Temus.
Temus was established to accelerate the digital transformation of leading enterprises and public sector agencies in Singapore and beyond through holistic transformation enabled by technology.
Rajesh joins us today to tell us more about Temus and what approach Temus is taking to the challenges in the industry.
In the video, we discuss:
- What are the key challenges technology executives are facing during the digital transformation and application modernization journey?
- What has been the journey to cloud, and did enterprises benefit from cloud migration initiatives?
- What is Temus’s approach to digital transformation and cloud modernization?
- What trends are Temus's product development teams laser-focused on?
- What experience and resources does Temus have in the APAC market?
- If an enterprise wanted to engage with Temus, what is the best way?
Big business needs new payment strategies for small suppliers
Ngee Ann Poly and AWS launch cloud computing specialisation
Digital Transformation in the Australian Manufacturing Industry
98% IT leaders 'satisfied' with cloud transformation, but challenges remain
Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Okta
DE-CIX reveal new internet exchange hub in Finland
Redlfow to supply transformative 20 MWh flow battery system
Mash secures AUD $2 Million in pre-series A funding
Hitachi Vantara launches consulting services to improve data management
Experian chooses IDVerse to improve digital onboarding and growth