Hyper-converged systems market to reach $129.38 billion by 2033
The Hyper-Converged Systems Market is anticipated to surge at a CAGR of 26.5% to reach US$129.38 billion by 2033, according to Future Market Insights.
Demand for hyper-converged systems is primarily related to the rise in the trend of virtualisation solutions among large and small businesses, as well as the demand for affordable and effective IT solutions.
Organisations can lower the cost of their IT infrastructure, increase scalability, and increase flexibility with the help of hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) technologies. Furthermore, the industry is expanding due to the growing trend toward cloud computing.
Rising adoption can be attributed to the increasing digital transformation in data centres adopting HCI solutions. Using the computer storage network, the solutions are utilised to consolidate and modernise data centres.
With the aid of particular components and applications, hyper-converged systems are utilised to lower the risk of data security breaches. A high-security AMD processor package with security measures is also included to reduce security threats.
· By 2033, the United States is likely to dominate the hyper-converged systems market, with a size of US$6.64 billion and a CAGR of 22.1%.
· The hyper-converged systems market was significantly expanding, with a size of US$9.83 billion in 2022.
· The market shows amazing opportunities due to virtualisation and expected a Y-o-Y growth of 20.25% in 2023.
· The expansion in China is anticipated to expand at an adequate CAGR of 33.1% by 2033.
· In 2023, Germany is likely to expand in the hyper-converged systems market, with a size of US$1.24 billion.
· By 2033, the hyper-converged systems sector is likely to increase in Canada, with a size of US$42.13 billion.
· The expansion in the United Kingdom is anticipated to expand at an adequate CAGR of 36.4% by 2033.
· Based on the application, the virtualisation and VDI segment led the market CAGR of 24.6% by 2033.
· Based on industry, the manufacturing sector continues to dominate the sector during the forecast period, with a CAGR of 36.3%.
· Based on professional services, the integration and deployment services continue to dominate the sector during the forecast period, with a CAGR of 21.5%.
Key Strategies in the Industry
The expansion of the industry is being driven by technological improvements. To improve performance and decrease latency, businesses are increasingly integrating artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) into their hyper-converged systems. Additionally, the development of 5G networks has made it possible to implement hyper-converged systems in more applications, including connected vehicles, smart homes, and industrial automation.
Key players in the hyper-converged systems industry include Nutanix, Cisco Systems, HPE, Huawei, NetApp, VMware, Pivot3, Scale Computing, Stratoscale, DataCore, Maxta, HiveIO, Supermicro, Diamanti, Sangfor Technologies, and StorMagic. These players have concentrated on creating solutions that allow users to reduce the complexity of conventional IT infrastructures.
· In order to improve hybrid cloud infrastructure, IBM Corporation (US) and Red Hat, Inc. (US) introduced their most recent pre-configured private cloud platform on IBM Power Systems hardware in 2021.
· Nutanix Inc. developed software for hyper-converged infrastructure that supports hybrid clouds. This application allows for virtual networking and 50% faster performance. It offers two cutting-edge cloud-based software solutions, security compliance, and security monitoring.