Adobe Express continues upward momentum with latest additions
Adobe has announced continued momentum of the all-new Adobe Express - namely the general availability for desktop web.
The latest version of the AI-first, all-in-one content creation app with Firefly beta generative AI capabilities is evolving creative expression, with the aim of enabling users of all skill levels to design and share standout content, the company states.
The innovations in Express are focused on bringing Adobe's popular photo, design, video, document and generative AI tools into a new AI-first, all-in-one editor, making tasks such as creating social video content, touching up images, importing, editing and decorating PDFs and laying out designs, faster and easier.
Express is being used by millions of users globally - spanning all skill levels - to create social content, videos, PDFs, digital cards and flyers, book reports and resumes, and much more.
Available globally and with Firefly generative AI now supporting prompts in 100+ languages, Adobe states its easier for Express users to generate high-quality images, create text effects, streamline workflows and improve productivity in their language of choice, all within Express.
These new AI-driven features are available now on desktop web, with plans to bring the latest version of Express to mobile soon.
Govind Balakrishnan, Senior Vice President, Adobe Express and Digital Media Services at Adobe, comments, "With groundbreaking innovations and generative AI at the core of Express, were empowering an ever-expanding user base with an AI-first, all-in-one tool that makes content creation fast, easy and fun.
"The all-new Express is revolutionising how people turn ideas into stunning content and were just getting started with exciting innovations across image creation, design, video, audio, PDFs and more still to come."
Express for Creative Cloud members
Creative Cloud memberships include the full paid version of Express Premium. CC members can access, edit and work with creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator directly, or add linked files into Express that always stay in sync across apps.
Users can also import and enhance PDFs quickly and easily in Express, adding text, images, backgrounds, brand logos and more to uplevel any document. Express enables users to collaborate in real-time, and quickly create content for social media or concept approval, all while enabling teams to stay on brand, Adobe states.
Express in Enterprises
For enterprises, Express bridges workflows between creative professionals and marketers through integrations into Creative Cloud applications as well as Experience Manager, Adobe's CMS solution in Adobe Experience Cloud.
Integrations democratise creativity beyond design teams, and enable organisations to create, collaborate and deliver content velocity at scale. With Express and Firefly for Enterprise, any employee across an organisation can generate beautiful, ready-to-share content.
Small and medium business owners, solopreneurs, social media influencers, students and more can now plan, schedule, preview and publish standout content, all from one place, Adobe states.
More than 56 million students and educators around the world already have access to Express to collaborate in real-time to create digital portfolios, shared projects, flyers, flashcards, animated videos and more.
Latest innovations in Express
- New all-in-one editor gives users the ability to make high-impact design elements, videos and images, PDFs, animation and content ready for Instagram, TikTok and other social channels and platforms.
- Firefly integrated into Express makes it possible to quickly generate custom images and text effects from text prompts in over 100 languages and designed to be safe for commercial use.
- Workflows with Creative Cloud apps allow users to access, edit and work with creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator directly within Express, or add linked files that always stay in sync across apps.
- New video, multiple page templates and design elements bring even more inspiration to the largest collection of beautiful, high-quality content, now with nearly 200 million assets including video and design templates, royalty-free Adobe Stock images, video and audio assets, almost 22,000 fonts, plus more icons, backgrounds and shapes.
- PDF support in the new all-in-one editor makes it easier to import, edit and enhance documents to create visually stunning PDFs.
- More AI-power helps creators to take the guesswork out of design, and quickly find the perfect addition to content or get personalised template recommendations that fit unique styles, to create social media posts, videos, posters, flyers and more.
- Quick actions such as remove background in images and videos, animate a character using just audio, convert to GIF and edit PDFs, makes it easier to create content.
- Real-time co-editing and seamless review and commenting capabilities add speed to the creation process.
- Animations like Fade In, Pop, Flicker, Bungee bring text, photos, videos and assets to life in a new way. With Animate from Audio, powered by Adobe Character Animator, watch characters come to life with lips and gestures syncing to recorded dialogue.