TechDay's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Josh Joseph, who is a Senior Solutions Engineer at Sonicwall
Sonicwall helps its customers build, scale and manage security across cloud, hybrid and traditional environments, Letting customers evolve their secure cloud adoption at their own pace.
Joseph joins us today to tell us more about Sonicwall and Data Security in a Hybrid Workforce Environment.
In the video, we discuss:
- What is Zero Trust and ZTNA?
- How can a customer leverage their existing security and networking infrastructure as part of a transition to ZTNA?
- What are the business goals the enterprise wants to achieve with zero trust and how can SonicWall make that happen?
- How does SonicWall solutions implement ZTNA?
- How does ZTNA compare with VPN?
- What is EDR? How do EDR solutions work? How is it different from EPP? Why is it important in an increasingly hybrid workforce?
- What are benefits of EDR? What should you look for in a EDR solution?
- How does SonicWall implement EDR solution?
- Can the SonicWall’s EDR solution be integrated with customer’s other security products