Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - The latest from Tanium
By Tom Raynel
Thu, 23rd Mar 2023
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Chris Cruz, who is the CIO of the Public Sector at Tanium.
Tanium is the industry's first and only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM). It leads the paradigm shift in endpoint management by consolidating tools, connecting workflows and bringing together people.
Cruz joins us today to tell us more about Tanium and what Taniums solutions are for the trends of today.
In the video we discuss:
- What are Tanium's key products and offerings?
- What are the most recent improvements/innovations in Tanium's offerings?
- What can APAC and Australia learn from the US when it comes to cybersecurity and governance?
- What global trends is Tanium seeing in the cybersecurity space?
- Why is it important to integrate security and operations into one program?
- What are organisations missing when it comes to addressing cybersecurity within their organisation?
- If an enterprise end-user wanted to engage with Tanium, what is the best way?
CrowdStrike launches new generative AI security feature to Falcon platform
Ping Identity launches new way to protect against identity fraud
Vantage Data Centers opens APAC headquarter in Singapore
Enterprises more prone to ransomware and malware: Netwrix
Input Validation and the problems with Sanitisation