Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Neat
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Niko Walraven, who is the Regional Director for APAC at Neat.
Innovative video conferencing devices and collaboration tools are essential as ever as distributed work environments become the norm.
Niko joins us today to tell us more about Neat and discuss how they’re helping customers adapt to the changing workplace needs of today and tomorrow.
In the video, we discuss:
- Could you start by explaining who Neat is and what are your key products and offerings?
- How does Neat challenge the status quo of today’s modern workplace collaboration?
- What are some trends in the video market that Neat's product development team is currently focused on?
- How does Neat work with your partners in the region?
- If an enterprise end-user want to engage with Neat, what is the best way?
To learn more about Neat's work with the Royal College of Surgeons, please visit here.