BlueVoyant extends Splunk functionality for better MDR
BlueVoyant has announced enhanced Splunk capabilities, with end-to-end consulting, implementation, and Managed Detection & Response (MDR) services.
With the increasing adoption of cloud technologies, organisations face a complex and rapidly evolving threat landscape, the company states. To combat this, the service helps clients maximise their Splunk investment whether it be on the Splunk Cloud Platform or Splunk Enterprise.
Drew Gibson, BlueVoyant Senior Director for the company’s Splunk Alliance, says, “Splunk Your Way with BlueVoyant enables our clients to have industry-leading consulting, implementation, and cyber defence in a cost-effective manner.
“BlueVoyant has a strong relationship with Splunk, and is known for its dynamic expertise in the company’s products, helping our joint clients have greater control and visibility of their data usage and security posture.”
Key components of Splunk Your Way with BlueVoyant include:
- Enabling clients to collect, monitor, and analyse security data across on-premise, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments in a single platform
- Cloud-native SIEM (security information and event management) with real-time visibility to identify security threats and remediate them quickly
- Clients can reduce their data burden by 20% or more with a proprietary Data Readiness model that improves data quality and reduces costs
- Onboarding within a month for Existing Splunk users to quickly see the benefits of BlueVoyant
- Continuously improving clients’ Splunk instance by using faster security content delivery, and parity between different SIEM and EDR (endpoint detection and response) tools
- Availability of numerous bundles of workshops, retainers, and MDR services to help clients optimise, implement, manage, and monitor and protect their Splunk instance
Michael Cormier, Managing Director for Concanon, a BlueVoyant company, says, “BlueVoyant has the strength of our MDR for Splunk which we launched in 2021, aided by the expertise of thousands of Splunk deployments by our Concanon Professional Services division to provide a compelling service which helps the client get the most their Splunk investment, whether Splunk is installed ‘on-prem’ or via Splunk Cloud."
BlueVoyant acquired Conanon in late 2021 to enhance its end-to-end Splunk platform capabilities.
Splunk recognised BlueVoyant as a key MSP (managed service provider) partner with the new Premier Manage designation. BlueVoyant also earned core competency badges for Cloud Migration and Cloud Migration: Co-Delivery.
The company has 200 active Splunk certifications. In 2022, BlueVoyant expanded its Splunk go-to-market by including its offerings on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
BlueVoyant combines internal and external cyber defence capabilities into an outcomes-based cloud-native platform by continuously monitoring your network, endpoints, attack surface, and supply chain, as well as the clear, deep, and dark web for threats.
The full-spectrum cyber defence platform illuminates, validates, and quickly remediates threats to protect enterprises. BlueVoyant leverages both machine-learning-driven automation and human-led expertise to deliver industry-leading cybersecurity to more than 900 clients across the globe.