Emerson leader appointed to FM Global’s Board of Director
Frank Dellaquila, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Emerson, has been elected to the Board of Directors of commercial property insurer FM Global.
FM Global’s board comprises executives from a range of high-profile manufacturing, distribution and service organisations.
At Emerson, Dellaquila is responsible for the company’s global financial strategy and operations and has been instrumental in developing Emerson’s world-class financial leadership team.
Dellaquila and his team have navigated the company successfully through economic downturns and comprehensive business portfolio repositioning.
Throughout his career, Dellaquila has been responsible for capital markets activity, corporate investments, financial risk management, tax, and investor relations, as well as diligence and negotiations for numerous global acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
“Frank’s impressive background will be invaluable to our company and our mutual owners as we continue to help many of the world’s leading organizations maximize the financial upside of choosing resilience,” said FM Global Board Chairman Thomas A. Lawson.
“His experience is particularly relevant as FM Global develops data-driven, technology-enabled solutions to assess climate-related and other risks to help clients prioritize their resilience investments.”
Other members of FM Global’s board of directors include:
- Frank T. Connor, EVP and CFO, Textron
- Colin Day, Chairman, Premier Foods
- Michel Giannuzzi, Chairman, Verallia SA
- Glenn R. Landau, President and COO, Corrugated Supplies
- Thomas A. Lawson, Chairman, FM Global
- John A. Luke Jr., Retired Chairman, WestRock
- Gracia C. Martore, Retired President and CEO, TEGNA
- Christine M. McCarthy, Senior EVP and CFO, The Walt Disney Company
- Thomas J. Quinlan III, President and CEO of R.R. Donnelley & Sons
- Malcolm C. Roberts, President and CEO, FM Global
- Israel Ruiz, founding Chairman of MIT’s Engine, former EVP and Treasurer, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- David T. Walton, President and CEO, Caterpillar Financial Services